DATE: 2/23/2005 08:12:00 PM
Who Are the Bloggers? - Frank J. at IMAO has a great test for bloggers to introduce themselves to the mainstream media:
THE "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" BLOGGER QUIZ
1. Who the hell do you think you are?
My real name is Peter. I live in Bangor, Maine.
2. So, other than blogging, what's your job? Do you work at some fast food joint, dumba**?
I work in public relations and fundraising. I also write a column two times a month for The Republican Journal in Belfast.
3. Do you have like any experience in journalism, idiot?
I have a BA in journalism and have worked for my college newspaper and a small weekly paper here in Bangor.
4. Do you even read newspapers?
5. Do you watch any other news than FOX News propaganda, you ignorant fool?
Yes. I watch the local news and CNN, sometimes. I try not to make a habit of it, though. The Murdoch mind control beams are pretty powerful.
6. I bet you're some moron talk radio listener too, huh?.
I have been known to listen to Hugh Hewitt, Rush Limbaugh and Howie Carr. But now that I have an iPod...
7. So, do you get a fax from the GOP each day for what to say, you @#$% Republican parrot?
Nope. An email. Despite our environment-hating reputation, conservatives hate wasting paper.
8. Why do you and your blogger friends want to silence and fire everyone who disagrees with you, fascist?
Because there's nothing good on tv, most times.
9. Are you completely ignorant of other countries, or do you actually own a passport?
I have a passport.
10. Have you even been to another country, you dumb hick?
Russia, Mexico, Canada and Germany (for a few hours, anyway - layover).
11. If you're so keen on the war, why haven't you signed up, chickenhawk?
I'm too old, according to Uncle Sam.
12. Do you have any idea of the horrors of war? Have you ever reached into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face?
13. Have you ever reached into any pile of goo?
Well, there was this one time in college...
14. Once again, who the hell do you think you are?!
Nosy, aren't you?