AUTHOR: Slublog DATE: 2/25/2005 12:03:00 AM ----- BODY: Slow News - Sorry for the lack of blogging updates yesterday. Although I took the day off from work, I had a rather full day. I took my father to a doctor's appointment in the morning, since they were going to give him drugs that would make driving unsafe. In the afternoon, I spent some quality time playing "Halo 2" with friends. My multiplayer profile is named "Fodder" and for good reason. I didn't win a single multiplayer match and in fact ended up with absolutely zero kills on one level. It was time well spent regardless. Blogging may be light today, as I have some slight makeup to do and have to finish a talk for a youth retreat I'm speaking at next week. I have a massive case of writer's block on that talk, though, so it's slow going. --------