AUTHOR: Slublog DATE: 2/21/2005 06:10:00 PM ----- BODY: Playlist Check - Thanks to my wife and her Valentine's Day gift of the Greatest Gadget in the World, I have more opportunities than ever to listen to music. It's nice, having your entire mp3 collection at work or in the car. So what have I been listening to while blogging this week? "Let Go" by Frou Frou - Fell in love with this song when I heard it in the trailers for Garden State. I have absolutely no idea what it means, but it's a fun listen. "Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own" by U2 - Bono wrote this for his Dad, who was dying of cancer. Heartwrenching song with some amazing guitar work by The Edge. "America" by Josh Groban - Groban's remake of the Simon and Garfunkel classic. The guy can sing. "The Narrow" by Charity Von - Guitar rock and roll. "My Help" by Michael Card - An acapella treatment of Psalm 121, in Hebrew and English. I sang it last Good Friday and may sing it again this year. Well, enough of this. Time to do some serious couch-sitting. --------