AUTHOR: Slublog DATE: 2/15/2005 09:26:00 AM ----- BODY: Attack of the Former Clintonites - I'm home at the moment. I'm going into work late because I have to go to Augusta this afternoon for work. A legislative committee is having a hearing that I have to attend. I considered taking the laptop and blogging from the State House (if they had wireless), but the hearing is going to be a zoo. So I'm sitting here watching Fox News and Jamie Rubin is on, whining about the war in Iraq. "It's been two years since we invaded Iraq..." he said, and look at all the violence. Each death in Iraq has been a tragedy, but since the invasion we've lost as many soldiers as were killed on D-Day alone during World War II. A little perspective, please? Rubin also downplayed the vote in Iraq, saying we shouldn't let the celebration of democracy distract us from the fact that it's going to be hard work. Thanks for the hot tip, Jamie. I'm sure the Bush administration appreciates the advice. Now go away and earn some money so you can complain about how the Bush tax cuts have made you too rich. --------