AUTHOR: Slublog DATE: 1/19/2005 09:40:00 PM ----- BODY: Pre-Inaugural Schadenfreude - Just for fun, I trolled the DU boards tonight. I'm really an evil man, taking a small degree of pleasure in the emotional pain and anger of the Bush-haters. But I just can't help myself. This year, I helped out with the campaign and was called some nasty names on the phone. I had my lawn sign stolen once and caught a Dem in the act of stealing my neighbor's sign. For the past four years, Bush supporters have put up with the infantile behavior of the Democrats and endured the hatred of those who think it's funny to call people "nazis," "bigots," "theocrats," "fascists" and other, less polite, terms. It was a hard campaign season. So pardon me if I find this sort of thing kind of funny. By the way, these are printed 'as-is,' with no correction to grammar or spelling. Only strong profanity has been removed.
Wear black tomorrow! Just an idea, guys, some of you said it before. I think is the exact way to mark the opening of a very dark era in the USA. I hope NOBODY here is going to watch the circus on TV. Looking forward to live again, one day, in democracy... The deppression is setting in BIG time. I can't even imagine how it will be on Thursday when bush officially steals his second straight election. I know John K. won the election. I know it will take a long time to prove it (if it can be proven) Please DON'T refer to the POS as the "Pres"....it gives him a semblance of legitimacy that he does not deserve... KERRY! KERRY! KERRY! KERRY! There is another matter, though, that really needs to be aired in Democratic circle - that the election system was a fraud GOING IN. I think we had a catastrophic failure of leadership on this matter-Kerry included-but he was not alone in failing to insure an honest election, or in failing to at least warn voters what we were up against. BushCon companies owning the SECRET source code that counts all our votes. No paper trail in a third of the country. Extremely insecure, unreliable, hackable computers. NOT watching tv! i am reading Les Miserables and that should keep me nicely occupied. Plus, I may go to a gathering at one of the MoveOn members houses.
Conspiracy theories, anger, bile and depression. Maybe I'm lowering myself to their level, but this is music to my ears. --------