AUTHOR: Slublog DATE: 1/19/2005 08:58:00 PM ----- BODY: Even More Petty - Democrats plan to delay the confirmation votes of Condoleeza Rice and Alberto Gonzales. They want to deny Bush victories on the day of his inauguration. I have to admit, some of my enjoyment tomorrow will be knowing how unhappy people like Barbara Boxer, Ted Kennedy and pretty much everybody on Democratic Underground will be. Silly, impotent acts like this annoy me, but only a little. Mostly, they prove to me just how desperate and powerless the Democrats have become. Harry Reid once again proves he has absolutely no control over his caucus. Excellent. I had to attend a rubber-chicken dinner tonight, so I am taking some time off tomorrow to enjoy and live-blog the inauguration. I plan to leave work around 11 a.m, so the blogging should start shortly thereafter. --------