AUTHOR: Slublog DATE: 1/13/2005 10:18:00 AM ----- BODY: Ann Coulter is Nuts - But when she's ticked about something, she can write. Recently, I was at a local bookstore/coffee shop and overheard a group of liberal college-aged guys looking at a display of political books. Here is an approximation of their conversation: "(Snicker) Sean Hannity. That guy's such an [expletive deleted]." "Yeah" "Hey, look. Ann Coulter. (mocking tone) 'How to Talk to a Liberal, If you Must.' What crap." Pause. "But she's hot." "Yeah. I see her on tv and she makes me really mad and I want to change the channel, but she's so hot." "Yeah." I had to leave the political books section, lest my laughing get me in trouble. I figured if they're listening to Ann Coulter because they can't stop watching her, then maybe her message will get through eventually. There are many routes to the heart of a college-aged guy. --------