AUTHOR: Slublog DATE: 12/21/2004 05:14:00 PM ----- BODY: Ugh, Part II - I'm sitting on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, watching C-SPAN. Two liberal activies are holding a press conference on their plans to protest the inaugural. Not the best thing to be watching while ill...I think I'll switch it back to Monster Garage. Heh. They just showed the reporters who showed up for the event. It's the ponytail brigade! The organizers are obviously disappointed with the turnout. Good. There are pictures on the wall with Bush, Rumsfeld and other administration officials with the words "American Terrorist" and "Failure." This, my friends, is the face of the modern Democrat party. They simply cannot accept that America rejected them - it has to be fraud, or vote suppression. Now, I'd really better change the channel, or I'm going to barf again. --------