AUTHOR: Slublog DATE: 12/26/2004 06:46:00 PM ----- BODY: Post-Christmas - America really should celebrate Boxing Day. After all of the buildup to Christmas, it seems a shame to confine the celebration to only one day. For some reason, my wife and I decided to brave the mall area this afternoon to spend some gift cards. I tend to spend gift cards like they have an expiration date. The mall area was busy, but the media will probably spend the next week telling us how horrible things are and how it's a miracle our economy hasn't collapsed. Just for the record, I'm now the proud owner of three seasons of Seinfeld and two new X-Box games - "Star Wars Battlefronts" and "Halo 2." I also received some clothes, a very cool All-Clad saucepan and some kitchen gadgets. Most of all, though, I got some quiet time to relax with friends and family. Now, off to play some "Halo." I've got to practice before playing with the guys later in the week. --------