AUTHOR: Slublog DATE: 12/15/2004 12:09:00 AM ----- BODY: "Never Give Up. Never Surrender" - Democrats are still complaining about Ohio. Let's hope they keep this up. In 2000, Bush won Florida by 537 votes. In 2004, after four years of Democratic whining about the stolen election, Bush won the state by over 300,000 votes. This year, Bush won Ohio by 119,000 votes. If the Democrats keep claiming fraud and looking backwards instead of trying to figure out why they lost, I figure whoever runs on the Republican ticket in 2008 can look foward to a 500,000 victory margin in Ohio. When are Democrats going to realize they lost because they ran a lousy candidate with no message? Unless they start focusing on how to win elections instead of spending money on endless recounts and court challenges, they are going to continue to lose. I honestly thought a loss this year would put the grownups back in charge of the Democrat party. I was wrong. The angry four-year-olds are still in charge and stomping their feet harder than ever. Like I've said before, I was once a split-ticket voter. I will vote for Democrats again when the party grows up. I have a feeling I'm going to be voting straight ticket "R" for quite awhile. The Dems are pitching a tent in the political wilderness and drinking from the fever swamps. --------