AUTHOR: Slublog DATE: 10/01/2004 09:49:00 AM ----- BODY: Ack - I hate tea, especially herbal tea. But I'll be darned if there's anything that helps a sore throat more. I know I said light blogging, but what else am I supposed to do? Sit on the couch, whine and watch the Star Wars DVDs? (Hmmm...) Ace of Spades has a good post about Oliver Willis and his insinuated conspiracy theory about Bush being married twice. I guess he went into Texas public records and found two guys named George W. Bush, both of whom were married in that large state. 11 million people lived in Texas in 1970. I searched Texas' public records myself and came up with the following information about Oliver Willis. Turns out Oliver Willis has been married FOUR TIMES in Texas. :
WILLIS OLIVER, 36 PRICE BETTY J, 32 6/27/1975 HARRIS WILLIS OLIVER H JR, 59 FRANKLIN DORRIS F, 61 1/12/1991 LUBBOCK WILLIS OLIVER ISIAH, 19 ALLEN BEVERLY ANN, 20 11/23/1967 SMITH WILLIS OLIVER JR, 29 AGNEW WYNONA F, 38 4/6/1973
Okay, it probably isn't the same Oliver Willis. But doesn't it seem odd that Kryptonite Willis is so desperate to find something, anything to throw at the president that he doesn't realize there may be two guys named George W. Bush living in a state of over 11 million? --------